jmeter:configure with mssql-jdbc gives Failure to find org.junit.platform:junit-platform-console:jar:[1.3.2, 1.5.2]

Brad Arlt

Sep 17, 2020, 5:24:56 PM9/17/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Whenever I try to include the mssql jdbc driver, I get an error:

Failure to find org.junit.platform:junit-platform-console:jar:[1.3.2, 1.5.2] in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced

The JDBC jar file is copied into jmeter/lib, but later that error happens.

The pom file for mssql jdbc has that version, plus the error goes away if I don't list the mssql jdbc driver.  So I'm pretty sure that's the cause.

But how do I get around this problem?  I've tried to exclude the junit jars in question (I don't need them), but to no avail.
mvn.log