how to run load test on remote test machine?

email...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2020, 2:02:15 PM2/22/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Hi,

I am trying to setup automation to run load tests using Maven Jmeter plugin version 2.9.0. and I want to execute load test on remote machine.

from blogs, I am trying to have something like below in my POM and i am getting "Connection refused" error.

<remoteConfig>
<serverList>192.168.40.5</serverList>
<startServersBeforeTests>true</startServersBeforeTests>
<stopServersAfterTests>true</stopServersAfterTests>
</remoteConfig>
<execution>
  <id>start jmeter-server</id>
  <goals>
    <goal>remote-server</goal>
  </goals>
  <configuration>
    <runInBackground>true</runInBackground>
  </configuration>
</execution>
So, I would like to know:
- how can i modify Jmeter properties to have list of test machines ips in RMI_hosts?
- Do i need to have Jmeter installed on all of my target test machines?
- Do I need to run Jmeter-Server before starting the load test from Master test machine?

Appreciate your help on this.
Thanks
Anil

Anil Medikonda

Feb 28, 2020, 5:03:38 PM2/28/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Can someone please help

Ardesco

Jun 23, 2020, 5:08:58 AM6/23/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
see this thread https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/maven-jmeter-plugin-users/z8xkkxjwRUo

On Friday, 28 February 2020 22:03:38 UTC, Anil Medikonda wrote:
Can someone please help