Unable to generate dashboard report using plugin version 3.0.0

sarath gangineni

Dec 18, 2019, 8:35:12 AM12/18/19
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Hi,

I am trying to generate the dashboard report and I am getting the below error.

Error generating the report: org.apache.jmeter.report.dashboard.GenerationException: Cannot assign "${jmeter.reportgenerator.apdex_satisfied_threshold}" to property "set_satisfied_threshold" (mapped as "setSatisfiedThreshold"), skip it

Here is my pom.xml

<build>

<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.lazerycode.jmeter</groupId>
<artifactId>jmeter-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.0.0</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>configuration</id>
<goals>
<goal>configure</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
<execution>
<id>jmeter-tests</id>
<goals>
<goal>jmeter</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<generateReports>true</generateReports>
<jmeterExtensions>
<artifact>kg.apc:jmeter-plugins-casutg:2.4</artifact>
</jmeterExtensions>
<resultsFileFormat>csv</resultsFileFormat>
<downloadExtensionDependencies>false</downloadExtensionDependencies>
<testResultsTimestamp>false</testResultsTimestamp>
<suppressJMeterOutput>false</suppressJMeterOutput>
<overrideRootLogLevel>INFO</overrideRootLogLevel>
<ignoreResultFailures>true</ignoreResultFailures>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

sarath gangineni

Dec 18, 2019, 9:40:59 AM12/18/19
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Figured out the issue. When we specify the JMeter properties under src/test/jmeter folder rather than merging these properties with the default JMeter properties file jmeter.properties, it is completely replacing it. The workaround is to use the original property file and the do change in it..