a potential bug with the plugin

郑植

Aug 2, 2018, 5:20:09 AM8/2/18
to maven-jmeter-plugin-devs, maven-jmeter-plugin-users
To whom it may concern,

I'm currently using jmeter-maven-plugin with version 2.7.0. After I execute the test, in my ../target/jmeter/reports folder, i got the directory name with timestamp appended. I've alreday added <configuration>     <testResultsTimestamp>false</testResultsTimestamp> </configuration> to pom, but it doesn't work the way it should be. The normal way I expect is the directory name without timestamp appended. Can anyone please help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance

Zhi

andrewburt...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2018, 8:03:28 PM8/5/18
to Maven JMeter Plugin Devs
The testResultsTimestamp only applies to the JTL file created in ../target/results/.

The report (and the output directory it is created in) is driven by JMeter itself - you can find the reference in the following section: https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html#configuration

It looks like the property jmeter.reportgenerator.exporter.html.property.output_dir is the one that controls where the report is written? This is added to the user.properties file in JMeter, or in the <propertiesJMeter> section:

<propertiesJMeter>
<jmeter.reportgenerator.exporter.html.property.output_dir>outputdir</jmeter.reportgenerator.exporter.html.property.output_dir>
</propertiesJMeter>