feature request: multiple resultsFileFormat

crbl...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 9:42:10 PM5/19/17
to Maven JMeter Plugin Devs
It is my understanding from looking at the source code that you can only specify ONE resultsFileFormat (i.e. csv or xml) via maven config. This causes a bit of a problem if one wants an XML format as required by the JMeter Bamboo plugin and CSV format as required by the native JMeter 3.0 reporting (generateReports=true). The latter seems to overwrite the former.

I have worked around this by letting the jmeter-maven-plugin create a CSV format as required by generateReports=true and specifying a JTL file path within the script under the Aggregate Report dial.

Is there anyone this can be incorporated into the plugin so that everything can be specified in one place and configured as such? I'd prefer to not have to coach developers in a work around for a common use case. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Ardesco

Feb 26, 2019, 11:28:08 AM2/26/19
to Maven JMeter Plugin Devs
jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format only supports a single entry according to https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/listeners.html

More information around your feature request would be useful

On Saturday, 20 May 2017 02:42:10 UTC+1,