potential bug with the plugin

郑植

Aug 2, 2018, 5:12:24 AM8/2/18
to maven-jmeter-plugin-devs, maven-jmeter-plugin-users
To whom it may concern,

I'm currently using jmeter-maven-plugin with version 2.7.0. After I execute the test, in my ../target/jmeter/reports folder, i got the directory name with timestamp appended. I've alreday added <configuration>     <testResultsTimestamp>false</testResultsTimestamp> </configuration> in pom, but it seems that it doesn't work the way as expected. My question is: I just want to the normal directory name without timestamp appended. Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks in advance

Zhi