Merging in pull request

toonetown

Nov 29, 2011, 9:32:33 AM11/29/11
to maven-gae-plugin
I'm pretty new to using github, so I don't know what the processes
are, but do pull requests eventually get merged in? The one at
https://github.com/maven-gae-plugin/maven-gae-plugin/pull/6 has been
around for a few weeks now, and I've been running with it locally
without problems, so I'm wondering when it would get merged in to the
rest of the code.

Also, it would be nice to get the new version of the plugin uploaded
to the maven repository so we don't have to install it locally to each
build machine. I guess another alternative would be to create our own
repository to host it, but I don't know if that would conflict with
the "official" one once it's released. (I'm pretty new to maven as
well...so I don't know how things "work" with respect to releasing
packages to various repositories, and how they resolve against each
other, etc).

Taylor Leese

Nov 29, 2011, 1:15:53 PM11/29/11
to maven-gae-plugin
Looks like Rodolfo just merged the pull request.

https://github.com/maven-gae-plugin/maven-gae-plugin/pull/6

- Taylor