GAE 1.7.0 Support

Rodolfo Hansen

Jun 28, 2012, 4:18:19 PM6/28/12
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
Along with this year's IO came the release of App Engine 1.7.0

Maven-gae-plugin has released the gae-runtime package as well as version 0.9.4 which adds the ability to specify arbitrary options to the app engine goals.

Happy IO everyone.

Moritz

Jul 2, 2012, 12:20:42 PM7/2/12
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
Is the App Engine 1.7.0 package already in the Maven repo? I can't run mvn gae:unpack

Rodolfo Hansen

Jul 2, 2012, 12:26:21 PM7/2/12
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I deployed it, and tested running unpack as well.

--
Rodolfo Hansen
CTO, KindleIT Software Development

Moritz

Jul 2, 2012, 12:43:02 PM7/2/12
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
Strange. Which repository URL do I have to use?

Rodolfo Hansen

Jul 2, 2012, 1:29:16 PM7/2/12
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
It's in central like you said. I guess you can try:

 mvn -X -U -up gae:unpack

and see if you find anything wierd in the logs...

Moritz

Jul 3, 2012, 1:23:59 AM7/3/12
to maven-ga...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, that worked. Not sure what went wrong before.