can't resolve previously built dependencies

Alex O'Ree

Jan 17, 2016, 8:08:32 AM1/17/16
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Long story short, starting with an empty ~/.m2 repo, I run the
following commands

git clone https://github.com/simpligility/maven-android-sdk-deployer.git
cd maven-android-sdk-deployer
mvn install -fn

cd ..
git clone https://github.com/osmdroid/osmdroid.git
cd osmdroid
mvn clean install -fn (fails)
mvn install -fn (fails)
mvn install -fn (passes)

In both failing cases, it appears to have trouble either resolving
android dependencies or trouble resolving previously built modules.
The above script is what we're using for travis and it's just strange
and unexpected that this was the only solution I could get working.
This also happens on my local machine but is less noticeable since i
don't clear out the maven repo too frequently

Manfred Moser

Jan 18, 2016, 8:48:55 PM1/18/16
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a problem of the project setup for osmdroid.

Can you provide more details about the failure and also try running with -U

Manfred

Alex O'Ree

Jan 18, 2016, 10:36:46 PM1/18/16
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com

Manfred Moser

Jan 19, 2016, 1:44:55 PM1/19/16
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a travis issue. It works locally to build for me just fine with one invocation.

I sent a PR that might fix it on travis

Alex O'Ree

Jan 19, 2016, 2:35:43 PM1/19/16
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
I get this issue locally too. It's not isolated to travis