Towards a new release

Manfred Moser (simpligility)

Jan 19, 2016, 9:14:00 PM1/19/16
to Maven Android Developers
Hi everyone,

It has been a while since our last release and I am trying to push forward with all the merges and get to a release as soon as possible. If there are any more patches or other improvements you want me to include please send a PR soon.

Manfred

Manfred Moser

Jan 25, 2016, 8:01:03 PM1/25/16
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
I am working with Johan and others and will probably release new versions of android-maven-plugin and android-ndk-maven-plugin very soon. Time to send those last minute contributions..

Manfred