merging an APK project with an integration test project

Alex O'Ree

Jan 5, 2016, 12:51:13 PM1/5/16
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
In the gradle universe (and it's a strange one), an APK project can
have something like
src/main - primary execution code
src/test - tests that can run during the build but not on device
src/androidTest - tests that run on device

My understand is that with the maven plugin we have to have this...

APK prime
src/main - primary execution code
src/test - tests that can run during the build but not on device

APK prime test
src/main - primary execution code
src/test - tests that can run on device.

Is there a pom setting that would enable me to have a closer to gradle
style setup? Looking at the source, I don't see anything that's
obvious