Issues with mixed Scala and Java project when using Lombok.

Viktor Lund

Oct 8, 2018, 10:46:28 AM10/8/18
to Maven and Scala
I have a project where a library seems to be using Lombok. Depending on this from Scala sources has proven impossible, I get compilation issues complaining of missing symbols (of getters and setters generated with annotations). The project compiles if I reference the library from Java source files. I have tried to change the compilation order https://davidb.github.io/scala-maven-plugin/example_incremental.html (JavaThenScala) with no real improvement.

Any ideas?

David Bernard

Oct 8, 2018, 10:54:08 AM10/8/18
to Maven and Scala