Maven Alfresco SDK 1.0.2 release

Gabriele Columbro

Jun 13, 2013, 11:31:45 AM6/13/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

today I'm gonna perform a 1.0.2 release of the Maven Alfresco SDK, including strong performance improvements (using plexus-archiver 2.3, see issue) and functional fixes (alfresco-plugin 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT already fixes the infamous MMT file overwrite error, see issue).

I'll also clean up issues in the project and re-schedule open issues for a 1.1.0 release.

If you have any other issue you want to sneak in this maintenance release, please let me know. Also if you want to add some additional documentation page in the APT files that would be more than welcome.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Gab

--

Gabriele Columbro | Principal Architect, Consulting Services
twitter @mindthegabz

Alfresco Facebook Twitter Feed LinkedIn YouTube

Maurizio Pillitu

Jul 2, 2013, 11:06:38 AM7/2/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
we're in the process of releasing 1.0.2 ; we should have it done by the end of the day.

Thanks,
  Maurizio

Maurizio Pillitu
Technical Consultant
Mobile: +31615655668
Skype: m.pillitu

Gabriele Columbro

Jul 2, 2013, 2:17:00 PM7/2/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com, alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

the release 1.0.2 of the SDK is officially out. Find it on the Alfresco repo.

Apart from other improvements (see release notes), this build fixes two major issues:

- Alfresco MMT oddities, including failures when overriding existing Alfresco / Share files in your customizations (see related issues, ALF-17783 and issue #114)

- Major performance improvements by using plexus-archiver-2.3 (see rationale and related issue). This should speed up your Alfresco/Share WAR packaging from 5 to 10 times (if you are using MacOS or Linux)

- Additional configurability options for the -Pamp-to-war profile

Thanks to all the Maven Alfresco SDK team and contributors and to Maurizio Pillitu in particular for the invaluable help on this release, and as usual :)

Enjoy and don't forget to let us know your feedback on the mailing list!

m +31 627 565 103 | skype gabrielecolumbro | twitter @mindthegabz