Issue 171 in maven-alfresco-archetypes: Property alfresco.data.location should be configurable to be an absolute path.

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Dec 11, 2013, 5:04:13 AM12/11/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 171 by m.swe...@aca-it.be: Property alfresco.data.location should
be configurable to be an absolute path.
http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/issues/detail?id=171

The property "alfresco.data.location" is configured as a relative path
today. By default this is "alf_data_dev". We would like to configure this
as an absolute path (e.g. "${project.basedir}/alf_data_dev}"), but this is
not possible at the moment.

This is caused by 2 flaws in the alfresco-sdk-parent-1.1.1.pom:

• The property "alfresco.db.url" is configured with the prefix "./", which
prevents us to specify our absolute path in the "alfresco.data.location"
property.

• The configuration of the "purge" profile
configures "${project.basedir}/${alfresco.data.location}" to be purged. So
no other absolute path is possible.

Maven SDK 1.1.1

I propose to remove the "./" prefix from the "alfresco.db.url" property and
remove the "${project.basedir}/" prefix from the "purge" profile.
We should then set the default "alfresco.data.location" value
to "${project.basedir}/alf_data_dev".

issue notifications to this address.

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Feb 5, 2014, 6:05:20 AM2/5/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 171 by m.swe...@aca-it.be: Property
alfresco.data.location should be configurable to be an absolute path.
http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/issues/detail?id=171

Better yet to set the default to "${project.parent.basedir}/alf_data_dev".

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Jul 18, 2014, 4:24:35 PM7/18/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: Milestone-Release-sdk-unscheduled

Comment #2 on issue 171 by colum...@gmail.com: Property