[ANNOUNCEMENT] - Maven Alfresco Lifecycle support base project 1.0.0 released

Gabriele Columbro

Nov 7, 2009, 10:50:22 AM11/7/09
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com, anno...@maven.apache.org, alfres...@lists.sourcesense.com
The Maven Alfresco Lifecycle support base project team is pleased to announce the maven-alfresco-lifecycle-1.0.0 release!

This project is meant to gather all commons configurations, plugins and archetypes for the full Maven Alfresco lifecycle support.
It gathers the latest stable versions of the different components that are used to support Alfresco development on Maven in enterprise and
community contexts.

See all the different components at the following links:
- maven-alfresco-archetypes: http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/maven-alfresco-archetypes/index.html
- maven-amp-plugin: http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/plugins/maven-amp-plugin/index.html
- maven-nosnpashot-plugin: http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/plugins/maven-nosnapshot-plugin/index.html

Changes in this version include:

New features:
o Linked all sub modules.
o Added this wrapper project to group all Maven Alfresco plugins and archetype useful for the Maven Alfresco Lifecycle support

See also specific modules changes for the latest release:

maven-alfresco-amp-archetype: http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-amp-archetype/changes-report.html
maven-alfresco-extension-archetype: http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/maven-alfresco-archetypes/maven-alfresco-extension-archetype/changes-report.html
maven-amp-plugin: http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/plugins/maven-amp-plugin/changes-report.html

For a manual installation, you can download the maven-alfresco-lifecycle-1.0.0 here:
http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/index.html
(due to some issues with the sites repo, if you experience issues in accessing pages with Firefox you might just need to reload the page)

Have fun!
-Maven Alfresco Lifecycle support base project team

Gabriele Columbro

Nov 7, 2009, 10:14:50 PM11/7/09
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com, anno...@maven.apache.org, alfres...@lists.sourcesense.com
Hi all guys,
hope you'll find this revamped and rested version of archetypes and
plugins finally working out of the box as we expect it to be. Thanks
to Mau for helping out a whole lot with infrastructural part.

I'm going to double check whether there are issues, but I warmly
suggest you to do the same and report some feedback here on the list
or even better on the issues [1], so that we can track wishes and
better draw a strategy for this project.

Let us know, don't be shy!

HTH!
Gab
--

Gabriele Columbro
Field Consultant, EMEA Professional Services

M: +31 (0)627 565 103
P: +39 320 161 28 46
D: +44 (0)1628 876 654
Skype: gabrielecolumbro
Blog: http://www.mindthegab.com
Join Alfresco Meetups 2009: http://www.alfresco.com/about/events/2009/10/meetups/

Gabriele Columbro

Nov 10, 2009, 4:29:31 AM11/10/09
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
BTW,

>> For a manual installation, you can download the maven-alfresco-
>> lifecycle-1.0.0 here:
>> http://repository.sourcesense.com/nexus/content/repositories/alfresco.public.sites/maven-alfresco-lifecycle/index.html
>> (due to some issues with the sites repo, if you experience issues in
>> accessing pages with Firefox you might just need to reload the page)

If you're experiencing issues with Nexus viewing our documentation, it
seems we've hit a bug of 1.3.6 version which is fixed and officially
supported in 1.4.0 [1]
We'll keep you posted on the infrastructural upgrade, when this is
going to happen.

HTH,
Gab

>> Have fun!
>> -Maven Alfresco Lifecycle support base project team
>>

> --
>
> Gabriele Columbro
> Field Consultant, EMEA Professional Services
> Alfresco Software, Ltd. (http://www.alfresco.com)
>
> M: +31 (0)627 565 103
> P: +39 320 161 28 46
> D: +44 (0)1628 876 654