Issue 163 in maven-alfresco-archetypes: Add profiles for Community and Enterprise

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Nov 26, 2013, 6:23:48 PM11/26/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Owner: pmo...@gmail.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 163 by pmo...@gmail.com: Add profiles for Community and Enterprise
http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/issues/detail?id=163

The pom.xml files generated by the AMP project archetype should include
profiles for Community and Enterprise.

issue notifications to this address.

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Nov 26, 2013, 6:24:48 PM11/26/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: Component-Amp-Archetype Milestone-Release-sdk-1.1.2

Comment #1 on issue 163 by pmo...@gmail.com: Add profiles for Community and
Enterprise
http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/issues/detail?id=163

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Nov 26, 2013, 7:00:21 PM11/26/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: ---

Comment #2 on issue 163 by pmo...@gmail.com: Add profiles for Community and

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Jul 3, 2014, 6:44:19 AM7/3/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 163 by maurizio...@alfresco.com: Add profiles for
Hi Peter,

at the moment the default behaviour is to build the latest Community
version (and its version is hard-coded into the
src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml), therefore I dont think
that we need a profile for Community.

In order to use Enterprise edition, you must perform the following manual
operations:
1. Define your repo credentials into ~/.m2/settings.xml
2. Change the property <alfresco.version> to 4.2.2 (or similar)
3. Change <repository> alfresco-public to alfresco-private (incl. url)

We could introduce a -Penterprise profile, defined into the
alfresco-sdk-parent (therefore inherited by all archetypes), which contains:

2. <alfresco.version>4.2.2</alfresco.version> => will have to be manually
changed on every release, but would allow a continuous testing of the SDK
with the Enterprise edition

3. <repository
<id>alfresco-private</id>
<url>https://artifacts.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/private</url>
</repository>

Step #1 would still have to be done manually; however, if not done, the
user will be prompted with a well-known 401 status code (that should be
mentioned by docs).

What's your opinion on this?
Thanks!

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Jul 17, 2014, 8:07:22 PM7/17/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: -Milestone-Release-sdk-1.1.2 Milestone-Release-sdk-2.0.0

Comment #4 on issue 163 by colum...@gmail.com: Add profiles for Community
and Enterprise
http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/issues/detail?id=163

I'm OK if we want to do this for 2.0.0. Mau / Peter can you push this
forward?