Maven Alfresco SDK migration to Github

Gabriele Columbro

Jul 18, 2014, 4:35:23 PM7/18/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

as you know we are going to move the Maven Alfresco SDK to the Github Alfresco organization to foster visibility and contributions. This is tracked here,

I am going to migrate code and issues, and hopefully also preserve notifications.

Request for all active committers: can you please send me privately your Github account so that I can add you to the main repository once the migration is done?

Once this is done, I’m gonna have to update documentation around to make this explicit. Is there anyone who can help me in this process to double check all references around (e.g. Alfresco Wiki, etc) ?

Thanks,

Gab

--

Gabriele Columbro
Manager, Global Expert Services, Alfresco Software

Gabriele Columbro

Jul 20, 2014, 10:04:02 AM7/20/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

an update on the migration here.

I am moving to project to github as we speak, so please abstain from committing on SVN or commenting on issues for the next 2h.

When it's all migrated to github I'll send details here.

Thanks,

Gab

Gabriele Columbro

Jul 20, 2014, 1:51:42 PM7/20/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
The project is officially migrated to Github at this address: https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-sdk/. Finally I'd say :)

I have resolved the related issue, blogged and tweeted about it. Help me to make some noise if you have a sec!

All code lines, issues, users (as much as I could) have been migrated.

I am updating the documentation around but please feel free to provide feedback, help if you find references to update.

As of now, the old Google Code location redirects to the new Github location. Please update your working copies :)

One thing I haven't restored yet is notifications, so please make sure you subscribe to the new issues you want to follow.

Thanks for being patient and hopefully this change is going to foster even more contributions to the SDK!

Gab

Gabriele Columbro

Jul 20, 2014, 4:18:26 PM7/20/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Gabriele Columbro <colu...@gmail.com> wrote:
The project is officially migrated to Github at this address: https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-sdk/. Finally I'd say :)

I have resolved the related issue, blogged and tweeted about it. Help me to make some noise if you have a sec!

Thanks to those of you who already made some noise (on Sunday :P), but I actually have retweeted here (so make sure you use this one) since the old tweet had a wrong URL. Du'uh...

I removed the old tweet, just to try and prevent more confusion.

Sorry for the noise. Back to my Sunday :)

Gab