Issue 169 in maven-alfresco-archetypes: Multiple JUnit remote test with different @ContextConfiguration fail

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Dec 10, 2013, 7:46:46 AM12/10/13
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 169 by m.swe...@aca-it.be: Multiple JUnit remote test with
different @ContextConfiguration fail
http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/issues/detail?id=169

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new Maven SDK 1.1.1 AMP archetype project
2. Create a dummy Spring context file in your test resources
3. Copy the DemoComponentTest and add the dummy Spring context file to the
@ContextConfiguration. Do not do this in the original test.

I expect that the tests run, however when the second test runs we get the
error "Could not start JUnit remoteServer" a lot. The build will then fail.

Maven SDK 1.1.1 AMP archetype with Mac OS X and Alfresco 4.2.e.

issue notifications to this address.

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Jul 18, 2014, 4:23:36 PM7/18/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: maurizio...@alfresco.com
Labels: Milestone-Release-sdk-unscheduled

Comment #1 on issue 169 by colum...@gmail.com: Multiple JUnit remote test
This is also to be checked, not sure it'll make 2.0.0. Mau assigning it to
you.

maven-alfres...@googlecode.com

Sep 17, 2014, 4:08:51 PM9/17/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 169 by karo...@gmail.com: Multiple JUnit remote test
with different @ContextConfiguration fail
https://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes/issues/detail?id=169

Generally remote runner is broken, try checking out the latest 2.0.0-b4,
build it, and run tests for the sample DemoComponent project - it won't
work. Message is "Could not start JUnit remoteServer".

I had to comment out the junit-remote dependency in alfresco-rad to be able
to execute any JUnit tests in AMPs.