Need Help

1 view

SPACE2000

Nov 25, 2002, 7:13:21 PM11/25/02
Required help for compiling Sighting database on my site.

If you have any sightings new or old to report, please go to my site andfill
out a sighting form @ http://www.space2000.screaming.net

The form can be found if you click on Database on the right hand side of the
page.

If you believe any fields require to be added, changed or removed please
reply by email.

Please add a link to your UFO if you visit my site. The link page can be
located by clicking on the fun folder and choosing links.

Thank you.