Friendship Treaty among U.S.A., Space Union, and the planet union of this solar system

Eileen Lakes

Jun 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/4/98

Does anyone get more minute information about the friendship treaty among
U.S.A., Space Union, and the planet union of this solar system?

I got the information about the friendship treaty, which was concluded among
U.S.A., Space Union, and the planet union of this solar system, in NORADO on
June 2, 1998. And many alien representatives came to the ceremony by
teleportation to sign it.

* Let's prepare to evacuate from the large
************* flood in July, 1999. And let's pray and do
* good things for your neighbors, the Eternal
* Life and the Kingdom of God!
*
Eileen Lakes, Utopia Network
E-Mail: eil...@super.win.or.jp
Eileen's Home Page: http://www.win.or.jp/~eileenl/index.html
Eileen Net: http://www.win.or.jp/~eileenl/lee-net.shtml

kurdtcat

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

Eileen Lakes wrote in message <6l6omk$a...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

>Does anyone get more minute information about the friendship treaty among
>U.S.A., Space Union, and the planet union of this solar system?

Exactly where do you get your information Eileen? CAT

bogdan pasat

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

You too funny! Smoking too much intergalactic weed?

HA!