BETTER THE DEVIL DEVIL YOU KNOW

Sarah Cox

Oct 9, 2001, 5:43:09 PM10/9/01

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE DEVIL

http://freespace.virgin.net/dug.up8/index.htm

Message has been deleted

Dug Up

Oct 10, 2001, 3:27:50 PM10/10/01

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE DEVIL

What you have said is true I dont have any proof of what happened that day. It was a life changing experience and I dont have any tangerble proof that will provide the rest of the world with undisputable evidence and by the way I was at the time fighting fit and did not take any drugs of any sort. I dont want you to beleave me or anyone else. All I can say is wait and see for your self. The devil will be back soon and you can corroborate and interprete your own perception of what I really did see on that day.
If you are so certain that the Devil dosnt exist, then carry on thinking that. I am not a religous nut as you put it, I am just some one who was walking down a road in the jungle and came across a giant Red Angel. I dont know why and personally I dont care either. If you dont beleave me I dont care either go and find out for your self if your so interested.

Another religious nut has a "life changing experience" and, without repeatably provable evidence attributes their unusual (possibly illness or drug induced) perceptions to a sighting of a religious figure.

There is no proof of anything at the website apart from this person's own beliefs and personal interpretation of uncorroborated events.

coolchick

Iain

Oct 10, 2001, 4:22:10 PM10/10/01

Posting in HTML is a manifestation of the devil.

To be redeemed, click this link:
http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html

Peter Bell

Oct 10, 2001, 4:55:39 PM10/10/01
...and cross posting shite is a sign of the apocalypse

Peter
"Iain" <qwqw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Robert Naylor

Oct 10, 2001, 5:15:27 PM10/10/01
"Peter Bell" <prb...@lineone.net> wrote in news:9q2ckb$ls16o$1@ID-
42289.news.dfncis.de on Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:55:39 GMT

> ...and cross posting shite is a sign of the apocalypse

And constantly posting spam hopefully gets you kicked of your isp.

--
Robert Naylor aka Pobice (The Goblin)
Pobice T Goblin - http://www.pobice.co.uk