Can Greys control the time, too?

Akiko Arakawa

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

Hello, Everyone!

The Bookstore, "The Booksmith," which is located on Height Street near
Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, U. S. A., had the Author Event of Mr.
Whitley Strieber, who is famous for the author of the book, "Communion" from
16:00 to 18:00 on Wednesday of May 27, 1998. Though it was a small hall,
there were more than 25 audiences.

And, around 17: 00, I folded my arms putting the right hand under the left
hand. When I felt the left hand itchy and looked at it, I saw the mark of
the small, red blood stabbed by mosquito's needle first and the surrounding
of it reddened as a little as the mosquito stabbed. It swelled up gradually
and became like the small verruca as the blister. And the mark of small red
blood went out in about one hour from 30 minutes. As blood was extracted
from the body, I felt the refreshed coldness from the back to the head a
little. When I folded my arms, there was a little space in front of my
right side. If a space alien, Grey, were there, it would be a natural
action that I held out my left hand which it was easy for me to hold out.
But I did not have the memory to see the appearance of the space alien at
all. The persons, who were implanted to the leg, say that they got the mark
like the verruca of 5mm in the diameter on the leg. Just like it, my small
red mark changed into shape like the verruca of about 1mm in the diameter in
only about one hour. What happened on earth at all?

And, when I got up around 9:00 on the morning of May 28, the next day, I
found the small red mark piercingly with the needle of a mosquito just like
the day before yesterday on a vein inside in right arm's joint. It was the
shape of the verruca of about 1mm in the diameter similar to the one of the
day before yesterday. Moreover, the point of red blood piercingly with the
needle of a mosquito remained a little on right arm's humerus artery.

In this case, it was similar to the point of red blood piercingly with the
needle of a mosquito, which remains at a position near the wrist and the
thumb on the palm of the right hand and I do not know when I got it. I
think that the space alien, Grey, collected the blood to examine. When I
found those marks where blood was examined, the space alien sent the
telepathy message, "After we inspected your blood, it had a lot of sugar."

Though I thought that the mosquito only bit me the day before yesterday, I
found the same small red mark again that morning and I was sure that the
space alien, Grey, made those marks. Furthermore, the lecture of Mr.
Whitley Strieber was continued without the break time, it is very possible
that the space alien, Grey, controlled the time. The science and technology
of the space alien, Grey, is also highly advanced to control the time. It
can be said that the evolution level of the civilization of the space alien,
Grey, is more than the sixth step, too.

Moreover, as I did not notice it first either, it is a fact that there is a
possibility that the living body inspection is being given to persons all
over the world by space aliens before they know. You also might be given
the living body inspection like me by space aliens before you know it.
Let's carefully observe our own bodies by ourselves. It is necessary that
many UFO researchers all over the world will actually investigate them.
* Let's prepare to evacuate from the large
************* flood in July, 1999. And let's pray and do
* good things for your neighbors, the Eternal
* Life and the Kingdom of God!
*
Eileen Lakes, Utopia Network
E-Mail: eil...@super.win.or.jp