Billy Meier-The Pleiadeans in the Photo were True!!!

Akiko Arakawa

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

Hi, Everyone!

Joachim Koch <10652...@CompuServe.COM> wrote in message ...

>The highlight of the TV program are excerpts from the legendary on
>Dean Martin show which in the seventies shall have served Billy
>as the model for his fake photos. Buergin: "Korffs team shows,
>that 'Asket' - an extraterrestrial allegedly photographed by
>Meier - is in truth the singer of an American dance formation.

Why do you like the false? Why don't you want the truth? I always want the
truth eagerly!
Let's want the truth in the world and the universe!

At midnight, in autumn, around 1984, I saw Semjase, a Pleiadean and Asket's
friend
in the photo, looking down me near by my bed in Zurich, Switzerland. She
was wearing a pair of space suits made of the materials such as soft silver
metal with a belt. She was the space alien next to Asket inside the space
base in the photo exactly. Therefore, Asket must be a space alien, too!

From Akiko
* Let's prepare to evacuate from the large
************* flood in July, 1999. And let's pray and do
* good things for your neighbors, the Eternal
* Life and the Kingdom of God!
*
Eileen Lakes, Utopia Network
E-Mail: eil...@super.win.or.jp