Are our Creators, Elohim, Greys???

Akiko Arakawa

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

When I saw Web Site "The True Face of God" of the Raelian Movement (URL=
http://www.raelcanada.org/journal/index.htm ) after a long time, the
illustrations of space aliens were put as if our Creators, Elohim, were
Greys, space aliens, with no hair.
Are our Creators, Elohim, Greys? Has not the illustrator who wrote them
read the book, "The Final Message," written by Mr. Claude Vorilhon yet?

The power of the Greys might be stronger than that of Elohim recently.
Everyone all over the world might recognize only the figure of the Grey as a
space alien. Actually, our Creators, Elohim made the agreement with the
Greys last November so that they will give the earth to the Greys 2000 years
later after the earth humans migrate to other planet in the outer space.
Only the recent stupid action of Elohim is showing us and other space aliens
that they are only too stupid without wisdom.

It is very possible that other space aliens will occupy our earth soon!

* Let's prepare to evacuate from the large
************* flood in July, 1999. And let's pray and do
* good things for your neighbors, the Eternal
* Life and the Kingdom of God!
*
Eileen Lakes, Utopia Network
E-Mail: eil...@super.win.ne.jp