new web site

centek

Sep 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/13/98

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

After technical problems, we are pleasured to announce you the OFFICIAL
OPENING of our NEW WEB SITE.

www.centek.fr

If you have already visited our site, we propose you to come again.

Except the technical problems we have corrected (NETSCAPE is now running !),
some new informations about the CENTurbo II are available:
- new benchs of the CT2 versus the TT030 and the ST wich will allow you to
realize the difference between the CT2 and your computer or the new
machines...
- hardware informations for the hardware and software designers and the others,
especially a very simple 'block diagram' to understand what the extraordinary
power the CT2 brings to the Falcon !

News PHENIX informations will nextly be available, but we want to confirm you
that the number of PCI slots is THREE, not TWO ! The new file 1.3 corrects this
error.

Don't forget to have a look on the 'NEWS' about the DSP 56301 card and the new
management of the IDE HDD by the CT2...and on the new software 'V-TRAX'.

ATTENTION
Caused by an external technical problem, our e-mail cen...@graphity.fr stopped
to run correctly the 10th July.
If you have wrote us after this date, please send us again your mail at
v...@imaginet.fr
We will answer you as soon as possible...

Yours Sincerely

Centek
4, avenue Saint Exupery
60180 Nogent sur Oise
Tel: 0344 746 330
Fax: 0344 746 340
http://www.centek.fr
phe...@centek.fr

Harm Rykena

Sep 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/14/98
Oh

Das war ja doch keine Porno-Page, wie ich zuerst dachte. :-)

- Harm -