FA: Atari STacy Laptop 4mb RAM 130mb HD, MIDI Software pre-installed - 1 DAY LEFT, currently at $256 !!

michel morin

Jul 20, 2001, 1:52:52 AM7/20/01
FA: Atari STacy Laptop 4mb RAM 130mb HD, MIDI Software pre-installed

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1255558306

A classic Atari computer: has been upgraded to 4mb of RAM and has a
130mb internal SCSI hard drive. Keyboard mylar was recently replaced
with OEM part from Best Electronics.

Amazing tool for MIDI production! Scroll down to take a look at all
the midi software that comes with this stacy. This STacy has *NEVER*
crashed in the 6 years that I've owned it, and the MIDI timing is
proven to be more solid than 99.9% of PC's. This is thanks to the
custom built in midi hardware:

Case has a few scratches and a couple of chips but everything works
perfectly. Cosmetically 6.5/10, 100% functional.

The screen still lights up (as you can see from the pictures). It's
missing a couple of plastic covers but this doesn't affect operation.

BONUS!! Power supply has been mounted internally so that you don't
need to lug around an external adapter. This STacy now takes regular
PC power cord which is included here.

(I really don't want to part with it but alas, I'm saving up to buy
some new studio equipment)

Software Included:

Midi Sequencers

-Dr. T's KCS Omega Sequencer 4.0
-Master Tracks Pro 3.6
-Cubase 3.1 (Doesn't need a dongle)
-Hybrid Arts Edit Track Platinum 7.1
-Intelligent Music "M" Interactive Composing System
-Electronic Cow Midi Arpeggiator

Algorithmic Composers

-Electronic Cow Charming Chaos
-Intelligent Music Realtime Algorithmic Sequencing
-The Groove Analogue Sequencer Simulator
-KCS Tiger Cub

Synths and Sample Players/Processors

-Electronic Cow Scribble Additive Synth
-Electronic Cow EC-909 Drum Machine
-Electronic Cow Snippit Granular Synth
-Electronic Cow Squashit Sample Processor
-Electronic Cow Sound Chip Synth

Utilities

-NVDI 5.0
-HDDriver 7.8

Operating Systems

-Magic 6.1

SPECIFICATIONS
CPU: Motorola 68HC000 @ 8Mhz

RAM:
4Mb

ROM:
192Kb

Sound:
Yamaha 3 Voice PSG

Graphics:
320*200*16 (ST-Low) (Need external Monitor for this mode)
640*200*4 (ST-Medium) (Need external Monitor for this mode)
640*400*2 (ST-High)
512 Colour Palette (Need external Monitor for this mode)

Storage:
Internal 3.5" 720Kb FDD
Internal 3.5" 170mb HDD

Ports:
Mouse/Joystick Port
Joystick Port
Serial Port
Printer Port
SCSI Port (Internal HD, Type I SCSI only)
ACSI Port (External HD)
Monitor Port
Cartridge Port
MIDI In/Out