The London Meet

ADR

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
Remember that one? Anyway, nowadays I'm having dinner every night after work
atWong Kei's restaurant in London's Chinatown. So if any of you are passing
by
at around 7-8 PM then pop in, shout out 'Aron, are you here?!!' and I'll
raise my head. in case you miss me or just happen to want to know what's
good on the menu, I'll add that I always get the pickle soup No.7 and a
Crispy Pork Rice. Damn good together! You get loads of Chinese tea free too.
The tea stinks, that's the password out there.

webwych

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
You forgot to tell everyone that it's cash only!

Webwych