JMS CIS Digest: 13-Jan-00 17:41 through 13-Jan-00 17:41 (2 msgs)

John D. Hardin

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
13-Jan-00 17:41 through 13-Jan-00 17:41 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
Rising Stars 4 is out

Administrivia:
South Park fans may wish to visit:
http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

Well, everybody, thanks to your kind letters (and a new job)
I'm reconsidering my decision to discontinue the Digest. Stay
tuned for the final word...

The administrivia for this digest may be read at
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...

Date: 11 Jan 2000 22:59:04 -0700
From: Carolyn Dodson <76337...@compuserve.com>
To: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
Subject: Rising Stars 4 is out

Thanks for the info. I'll contact my operative in the comic book
industry to make sure he has secured my copy as per ordered. (close
friends bro owns comic book store-puts one aside for me as they are
released) it is great having people on the inside.

BTW noticed your post time - do you suffer from Delayed Sleep Phase
Syndrome also?

cjd

------------------------------

Date: 13 Jan 2000 17:41:13 -0700
From: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
To: Carolyn Dodson <76337...@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Carolyn Dodson: "BTW noticed your post time -
do you suffer from Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome also? "

No, I just sleep whacky hours. I generally work in the evenings until
about 3 or so in the morning, then crash.

jms

End of JMS CIS Digest 13-Jan-00 17:41 through 13-Jan-00 17:41
Support the anti-Spam bill - join at http://www.cauce.org

rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info <*> Submissions: b5-...@plage.stanford.edu
Another fine service of ISN Mars Comments: b5-info...@plage.stanford.edu