Οι Ομάδες Google δεν υποστηρίζουν πλέον νέες αναρτήσεις ή εγγραφές στο Usenet. Το ιστορικό περιεχόμενο παραμένει ορατό.

JMS CIS Digest: 23-Oct-99 16:53 through 23-Oct-99 16:53 (2 msgs)

0 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

John D. Hardin

μη αναγνωσμένη,
24 Οκτ 1999, 3:00:00 π.μ.24/10/99
ως
RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
23-Oct-99 16:53 through 23-Oct-99 16:53 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
Final Reckoning

Administrivia:
South Park fans may wish to visit:
http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

With the end of Crusade and the great reduction in the volume of
posts by JMS, I have decided the time has come to discontinue
production of the Digest. I will continue to collect and repost any
JMS traffic through at least the end of September, but unless SciFi
(or somebody) picks up Crusade and the message volume increases the
Digest will end no later than the end of this year. What a ride it
has been!

The administrivia for this digest may be read at
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...

Date: 21 Oct 1999 10:41:01 -0700
From: Bob Ingria <70373...@compuserve.com>
To: John Bendel <7344...@compuserve.com>
Subject: Final Reckoning

I wonder how many people would have believed him unless he allowed
himself to be scanned. And then, no one would believe a teep anyway.

I believe that teep's (everybody's?) DNA is on file, so a DNA test
could have been done to confirm the claim. Not that Bester would have
wanted this, of course; he was quite happy with the irony.

(Incidentally, I wonder if this is a plot gap. Given that genetic
information about teeps is on file, and given that all teeps were
supposed to register with PsiCorps when Bester was discovered as a
foundling, it would be natural for the Corps to do a genetic test on
Bester, and foundlings in general, to see if their bloodline was known.
Otherwise unregistered teeps might slip through PsiCorps' net, either
by accident or design.)

-30- Bob Ingria As always, at a slight angle to the universe

------------------------------

Date: 23 Oct 1999 16:53:10 -0700
From: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
To: Bob Ingria <70373...@compuserve.com>

Except, of course, that as I recall (and my memory could be off
here), Bester's parents were never part of the Corps, and thus would
not have had their DNA on file there.

jms

End of JMS CIS Digest 23-Oct-99 16:53 through 23-Oct-99 16:53
Support the anti-Spam bill - join at http://www.cauce.org

rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info <*> Submissions: b5-...@plage.stanford.edu
Another fine service of ISN Mars Comments: b5-info...@plage.stanford.edu

0 νέα μηνύματα