JMS CIS Digest: 06-Jan-00 23:10 through 06-Jan-00 23:11 (3 msgs)

John D. Hardin

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
06-Jan-00 23:10 through 06-Jan-00 23:11 (3 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
CBS special

Administrivia:
South Park fans may wish to visit:
http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

Well, everybody, thanks to your kind letters (and a new job)
I'm reconsidering my decision to discontinue the Digest. Stay
tuned for the final word...

The administrivia for this digest may be read at
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...

Date: 06 Jan 2000 23:10:04 -0700
From: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
To: (blocked)
Subject: CBS special

Message text written by Troy Starr: "Does NASA have a time table for
building their Star Furies? Or were they just asking permission for
the indefinite future? "

In general.

jms

------------------------------

Date: 04 Jan 2000 19:06:02 -0700
From: Karen S. Hayes <11223...@compuserve.com>
To: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>

Message text written by J. Michael Straczynski:
"It was okay...I never much like the way I look or talk on TV. I
always suspect that the next day America's Most Wanted will start
getting phone calls saying "THAT'S HIM! THAT'S THE GUY!"

It was a nice segment, actually solider in content than I expected
from a TV magazine. And I expect nobody but an actor is ever really
happy with how they look on TV, but you always look and sound fine to
me on screen. And yes, the Starfury connection really is cool. Can't
wait to see them zipping around the international space station!

How did they hook up with you for this segment? I ask out of
professional curiosity, because I know that often--not always, but
often-- finding the right interview subject for a piece is pure luck
and serendipity on the part of the interviewer.

Karen

------------------------------

Date: 06 Jan 2000 23:11:03 -0700
From: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
To: Karen S. Hayes <11223...@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Karen S. Hayes: "How did they hook up with you
for this segment? I ask out of professional curiosity, because I know
that often--not always, but often-- finding the right interview subject
for a piece is pure luck and serendipity on the part of the
interviewer. "

Apparently the segment producer was a big B5 fan, so she called one
day.

jms

End of JMS CIS Digest 06-Jan-00 23:10 through 06-Jan-00 23:11
Support the anti-Spam bill - join at http://www.cauce.org

rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info <*> Submissions: b5-...@plage.stanford.edu
Another fine service of ISN Mars Comments: b5-info...@plage.stanford.edu