JMS CIS Digest: 30-Nov-99 14:12 through 30-Nov-99 14:12 (2 msgs)

John D. Hardin

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
30-Nov-99 14:12 through 30-Nov-99 14:12 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
Rising Star 11/22/99

Administrivia:
South Park fans may wish to visit:
http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

With the end of Crusade and the great reduction in the volume of
posts by JMS, I have decided the time has come to discontinue
production of the Digest. I will continue to collect and repost any
JMS traffic through at least the end of September, but unless SciFi
(or somebody) picks up Crusade and the message volume increases the
Digest will end no later than the end of this year. What a ride it
has been!

Last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999
Contact me (John D. Hardin) at <jha...@wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests.
I am sorry, but I do *not* read every digest, nor do I insert spoiler
warnings. *Proceed at your own risk.*
If you wish to ask JMS a question, FIRST try posting publicly to the
newsgroup rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated - he hangs out there. Make
sure you insert appropriate spoiler protection! Put "ATTN JMS:" in the
subject line so he can find it easily. If you can't post directly to the
newsgroup from your site, you can mail your post to the moderators at
<b5...@deepthot.ml.org>. I cannot forward messages to JMS, though I may
take a shot at answering questions.
Please do *not* send JMS email unless the question is of a private nature
that cannot be discussed in a public forum. JMS has requested that private
email be sent to his GEnie email account at <strac...@genie.geis.com>
rather than to his Compuserve account, as CIS limits mailbox size and he
has had important business email bounce due to his mailbox being filled
with fan email. Please see http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Email.html
for further details.
An outstanding B5 resource on the WWW is the Lurker's Guide, at
http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/lurker.html - I *highly* recommend it.
Archives of this digest are available at http://www.dejanews.com/ - create
a filter for rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info and search for "JMS CIS Digest".
If permission from the author has been received, non-JMS original
posts will be included in this digest. Otherwise they will not. Please
see the copyright notices below.
I am not involved with administration of any mailing lists this digest
appears in. If you have questions about the mailing list, *please* send
them to the mailing list owner. Mailing list owners I am aware of are:
<b5jms...@majordomo.cs.columbia.edu> (Erez Zadok, b5jms)
<ju...@america.net> (Dirk A. Loedding, jms-posts)
<sla...@magi.com> (Slartibartfast, Fidonet B5 echo - 1:243/42)
<owner-tn...@babcom.com> (Brian D. Eliassen, TNT B5 list)

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
The messages in this digest are copyrighted and the rights to them
remain with the original authors. If a message appears in this digest
then I have received permission to repost it to USENET and to mailing
lists. This permission does not automatically transfer to other persons.
Particularly, if this digest is being forwarded to mailing lists, etc.,
then the person doing so must 1) obtain permission to do so from the
original poster of each message on CIS, and 2) *remove* such messages
from the digest until and unless permission is granted. (JMS has granted
blanket permission for non-profit electronic redistribution of his posts.)
Therefore, I suggest mailing list owners contact me to make arrangements
for me to post the digest directly to their mailing list.
If you wish the Digest to be carried on a local or regional newsgroup,
please contact me. I may be able to post the Digest to it directly.
Additionally, the original compilation of these messages is Copyright
Compuserve.

Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

Date: 30 Nov 1999 08:15:10 -0700
From: SysOp Deonaha M. Conlin <10253...@compuserve.com>
To: John Bendel <7344...@compuserve.com>
Subject: Rising Star 11/22/99

John,

> Newbury Comics here in Boston isn't expecting them in until this
> Wednesday, they didn't get many deliveries last Wednesday.

> sigh The femme at Trilogy gave me a blank look yesterday. I'll check
> Friday. gloomy

I have one single problem with this (or any other comic series):

I am NOT a patient person! <g> And this one is making me twitchy!
<g>

Di Conlin (aka Tigger), Wielder of the Lesser Salmon of Discipline
Supreme Dominatrix, RMES - your fearless leader Sigh Corps - Jason
Carter Division

------------------------------

Date: 30 Nov 1999 14:12:13 -0700
From: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
To: SysOp Deonaha M. Conlin <10253...@compuserve.com>

The book, I'm told by TC, will definitely be out this Wednesday;
the holiday kind of cut into their schedule.

jms

End of JMS CIS Digest 30-Nov-99 14:12 through 30-Nov-99 14:12
Support the anti-Spam bill - join at http://www.cauce.org

rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info <*> Submissions: b5-...@plage.stanford.edu
Another fine service of ISN Mars Comments: b5-info...@plage.stanford.edu