JMS CIS Digest: 21-Jan-00 23:19 through 21-Jan-00 23:19 (2 msgs)

John D. Hardin

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
21-Jan-00 23:19 through 21-Jan-00 23:19 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
Gallifrey Convention

Administrivia:
South Park fans may wish to visit:
http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

The digest will continue to be produced. Thanks
for all your kind words.

The administrivia for this digest may be read at
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...

Date: 19 Jan 2000 18:04:04 -0700
From: (blocked)
To: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
Subject: Gallifrey Convention

Hi Joe...

I spotted your name on the guest list for Gallifrey next month, and by
an amazing set of coincidences I'm actually going to be there part of
the time.

Do you know when your presentations/events are scheduled yet?

-- Marty http://idt.net/~mroth1/
PPG Director of Information, Forum Resident Know-It-All
"If your wheel is square, you need to reinvent the wheel."

------------------------------

Date: 21 Jan 2000 23:19:13 -0700
From: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
To: (blocked)

Message text written by Martin Roth: "I spotted your name on the guest
list for Gallifrey next month, and by an amazing set of coincidences
I'm actually going to be there part of the time. Do you know when your
presentations/events are scheduled yet? "

I'm told Sunday at 4.

jms

End of JMS CIS Digest 21-Jan-00 23:19 through 21-Jan-00 23:19
Support the anti-Spam bill - join at http://www.cauce.org

rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info <*> Submissions: b5-...@plage.stanford.edu
Another fine service of ISN Mars Comments: b5-info...@plage.stanford.edu