JMS CIS Digest: 05-Dec-99 23:21 through 05-Dec-99 23:21 (2 msgs)

John D. Hardin

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
05-Dec-99 23:21 through 05-Dec-99 23:21 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
Rising Star 11/22/99

Administrivia:
South Park fans may wish to visit:
http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

Well, everybody, thanks to your kind letters (and a new job)
I'm reconsidering my decision to discontinue the Digest. Stay
tuned for the final word...

The administrivia for this digest may be read at
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...

Date: 05 Dec 1999 22:55:14 -0700
From: Carolyn Dodson <76337...@compuserve.com>
To: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
Subject: Rising Star 11/22/99

Gosh, that long-and that's without any CGI. The problem for me is that
by the time I get the next issue I've forgotten what happened in the
previous one.

I know that you have already received bazillion accolades from B5 fans
but I just wanted to thank you for creating a TV series which assumes
its viewers have an IQ higher than room temperature and which allows us
to connect the dots(even if it takes a few years). I also love the tag-
so many series don't have one-just resolve the plot in the last 5
minutes, fade to black,run credits. Thanks Carolyn

------------------------------

Date: 05 Dec 1999 23:21:04 -0700
From: J. Michael Straczynski <71016...@compuserve.com>
To: Carolyn Dodson <76337...@compuserve.com>

I appreciate it, thanks.

jms

End of JMS CIS Digest 05-Dec-99 23:21 through 05-Dec-99 23:21
Support the anti-Spam bill - join at http://www.cauce.org

rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.info <*> Submissions: b5-...@plage.stanford.edu
Another fine service of ISN Mars Comments: b5-info...@plage.stanford.edu