L68K: Re: ariadne2

Geert Uytterhoeven

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98
(Forwarded from the linux-m68k mailing list)

Hi Christian,

> Do you know something more about the linux-m68k list? I used to read it via
> the www, some server in ireland. But I cant see any message in october on the
> page. Has development stopped? ,-)

The list is alive, but it was moved to a new server with new software. Probably
the news<->mail gateway died.

Greetings,

Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uyt...@cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Wavelets, Linux/{m68k~Amiga,PPC~CHRP} http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/

Kars de Jong

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98

On Tue, 06 Oct 1998, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
>Hi Christian,
>
>> Do you know something more about the linux-m68k list? I used to read it via
>> the www, some server in ireland. But I cant see any message in october on the
>> page. Has development stopped? ,-)
>
>The list is alive, but it was moved to a new server with new software. Probably
>the news<->mail gateway died.

Yes, it probably has. I used to get my patches from there (URL is
http://aire.ncl.ac.uk/Atari/Mailing-Lists/Linux-m68k-phil-List.index.html).
Could the maintainer of the new server please look at it (no idea who it is).

Kars.
Kars de Jong Signaalkamp rules the waves! Turrican@Discworld
--------======]**-----| jo...@cs.utwente.nl |-----**[======---------

Geert Uytterhoeven

Oct 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/6/98

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Kars de Jong wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Oct 1998, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> >> Do you know something more about the linux-m68k list? I used to read it via
> >> the www, some server in ireland. But I cant see any message in october on the
> >> page. Has development stopped? ,-)
> >
> >The list is alive, but it was moved to a new server with new software. Probably
> >the news<->mail gateway died.
>
> Yes, it probably has. I used to get my patches from there (URL is
> http://aire.ncl.ac.uk/Atari/Mailing-Lists/Linux-m68k-phil-List.index.html).
> Could the maintainer of the new server please look at it (no idea who it is).

Obviously I meant `www<->mail'. News (sunsite.linux.m68k at sunsite.auc.dk) is
still alive.