L68K: HOWTO-framebuffer-1.0pre2 released! :o)

Alex Buell

Sep 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/26/98
(Forwarded from the linux-m68k mailing list)

Hi guys,

I've now released a new version of the HOWTO, now includes a section on
KGICON, and has some typographical and technical fixes.

The HOWTO-framebuffer can be viewed at
http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk/programming/prog.html, and there are
optional gzipped/tarred files in different formats you may download -
includes html, text and sgml sources.

Alternatively, you can anonymously ftp the gzipped/tarred files from
ftp://zen.ics.uwe.ac.uk/pub/alex.

I am still missing information for the m68k *and* PPC Macintosh platforms,
information would be more than welcome (please email privately to keep the
mailing list servers happy!)

Once I have that information I require, it will be ready for
HOWTO-framebuffer-1.0 release, and I intend to give the HOWTO maintainer a
copy for world-wide distribution.

Enjoy it. I know I did.

Cheers,
Alex
--
/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk - *new* - rewritten for text browser users!

Linux tahallah 2.1.122 #43 Sat Sep 19 10:54:36 EDT 1998 libc 2.0.96 One AMD 486 DX/4 processor, 49.77 total bogomips, 32M RAM