L68K: IDE integration

Geert Uytterhoeven

Oct 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/1/98
(Forwarded from the linux-m68k mailing list)

I put a m68k specific version of Andrew's linux-2.1.123.ide+arm.patch.41 IDE
integration patch at

http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/bin/m68k-ide-2.1.120-41.diff.gz

It's relative to Linux/m68k 2.1.120-current and works on my Amiga 4000 with
`Gayle' IDE interface. Please test it on the other m68k IDE interfaces and
report back to us. Thanks!

BTW, we need to implement outw()/outl() to get rid of the ugly workaround in
ide-proc.c, but I'm tired now...

Greetings,

Geert

--