OEM PRODUCTS-WHOLESALE!!

Me

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On 14 Jun 1998 21:52:58 GMT, fcdc...@saving-you-money.com wrote:

>--PART_BOUNDARY_XWGJIVVDOW
>
>Visit our site @ www.computersaver.com
>We offer OEM products and Retail (like the kind you get in CompUSA or Computer City)
>at unbelivable prices. Our goal is to provide you, the consumer, with everything you would
>get in the store except at a price the store buys them at.
>Check it out!!
>www.computersaver.com
>A few minutes may save you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!!
>

>--PART_BOUNDARY_XWGJIVVDOW

Hi all,

Just FYI:

this page obviously contains NO information about a computer's dealer.
It just refers to www.microsoft.com

Also, you can't get any further on this page - you are asked for user
ID and password.....

Although nothing seemed to happen on my PC this seems sort of
suspicious....

sorry for crossposting, but this really made me worry.....

bm
| Bernd Mayr |
| Research Institute of Chemistry and the Environment |
| Vienna Univ. of Technology |
| email: bmayr191[at]fbch[dot]tuwien[dot]ac[dot]at |
*** The expressed views of the author are strictly
*** his personal

To write me back via "reply", please .removethis. from my address or
check it out in the signature. Replace [at] with "@", [dot] with "."
Sorry, but this was necessary to avoid being flooded with bulk mail, etc.