MERSIN-Student girl Raped and Burned by the Mini-bus-driver, his Father and Brother

C.Rostfrei

Feb 14, 2015, 5:06:11 PM2/14/15
to turkey-...@googlegroups.com, cyprus-...@googlegroups.com, Islamische Geschichte, Maulanas...@googlegroups.com, Einwanderer, WILLKOMMEN-DEUTSCH, european...@googlegroups.com

MERSIN-Student girl Raped and Burned by the Mini-bus-driver, his Father and Brother

The mayor of Mersin, Burhanettin Kocamaz, who attended Aslan’s funeral, said that moral values in Turkey have deteriorated.

“We are living in a time when women are murdered every day. The whole society, most notably the leaders, should reconsider their stance,” he said.

http://rt.com/news/232423-turkey-protests-student-rape/

Forbidden to rape and burn any living Being, whole turkey might go to hellfire soon. ---The incident of the burned Muhammad-Boy in Jerusalem was the output of deep disbelief of ISRAELI people...
Like wise the real or faked Burning of the Jordanese Pilot was against Allah and his Commands since Abraham, and we heard the so called IS-Daesh burned others alive.
Time to ask Almighty, to take whole mankind away....? like Prophet Noah-Nuh did...

--
Talking is SILVER, Silence is Gold