Fwd: Urgent message to lovers of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim!

C.Rostfrei

Aug 6, 2014, 9:43:08 AM8/6/14
to Maulanas...@googlegroups.com, middle-east, cyprus-...@googlegroups.com, Islamische Geschichte, ISV Duisburg, Christliche Geschichte, Juedische Geschichte

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sufilive <li...@sufilive.com>
Date: 2014-04-17 16:25 GMT+02:00
Subject: Urgent message to lovers of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim!
To: rust...@gmail.com

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in Sufilive. Don't forget to add constan...@sufilive.com to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
17th April 2014
Greetings!

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

as-Salamu 'aleykum wr wb,

Dear mureeds and lovers of Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil

salam 'alaykum,

On behalf of his family we request your du`a on behalf of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil, who is in the hospital.

Just now, we received a message from my brother-in-law Sh. Bahauddin, that Mawlana Shaykh Nazim is going to moved to his house.

At this time it is very important to make du`a for him by reciting excessive salawat on Sayyidina Muhammad (s), reciting la ilaha ill 'Llah abundantly, Surat al-Ikhlas, Surat al-Falaq and Surat al-Nas, and to recite Ya Shafee, Ya Kafee, Ya Mu`afee excessively,

If you want to make a sacrifice to Allah  ﷺ seeking cure for Mawlana you may do so in your country.

We hope and pray that Mawlana Shaykh will recover soon.

Shaykh Hisham Kabbani

Heading
Content

Sufilive | (810)593-1222 | li...@sufilive.com | http://www.sufilive.com
4417 S. Saginaw St.
Burton, MI 48430 USA

Copyright © 20XX. All Rights Reserved.

This email was sent to rust...@gmail.com by li...@sufilive.com |
Sufilive | 4417 S. Saginaw St. | Burton | MI | 48430

--
Talking is SILVER, Silence is Gold