Fwd: AmazonSmile charity donation notification

Peter Menningen

Oct 16, 2019, 2:43:56 PM10/16/19
to maui-make...@googlegroups.com, mauim...@googlegroups.com

To our Members and friends: If you are not supporting another charity with your Amazon purchases please consider doing it for Maui Makers.  If half of the some 300+ people that this goes to actually point the donation this funding means could easily quadruple. It would be very nice if we could get this to the level of one member's dues. Remember  that this does not cost you one penny it comes from Amazons profits.