Santa's Elves wanted to help in December for workshops

Peter Menningen

Nov 19, 2019, 1:48:48 PM11/19/19
to mauim...@googlegroups.com, maui-make...@googlegroups.com, maui-makers-education...@googlegroups.com
Maui Makers is looking for Volunteer Crafters and woodworkers to help the Kieki create Gifts and objects d'art to give during the season.

The date will be December ,21, between 12:30 PM and 4 PM
We may have a Santa Visit during one of the days. (not confirmed yet)

You don't need to be a member to assist us just sign our  release form.

Please reply to cla...@mauimakers.com or pmgr...@gmail.com and put Santa's elves in the subject line.
Mahalo
--
Peter Menningen
Sent from my Desktop in Haiku

Peter Menningen

Dec 11, 2019, 5:13:50 PM12/11/19
to MauiMakers
Correction Santa will be December 21,2019 Please post if you can help If you volunteer your family pass is free otherwise it is $25