WTH! Seems strange...

Brian Thomas

May 5, 2015, 9:18:14 PM5/5/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Forgive the hyperbole subject but, if you are a young person, or have an interest in tech or would like to learn a skill that is in demand and has decent pay or want to learn how to wire your office etc. what Peter, Bob, Dee, Laura, Wayne etc. are doing now wiring the lab would be the IDEAL time to get involved and benefit yourself.

The space is coming along nicely, the classes are great and building nicely and within capacity and there is something cool happening on YOUR ISLAND.  We have worked hard for years to get this and it is real so, come be a part of it.  Great to see so many old friends who have come and of course, I know, we are all busy.

If you have suggestions or feedback or want to see something, please email me as I am curious why everyone on this list hasn't at least come to see the place.  bst...@gmail.com   Note, I am no longer on the board but want to MM keep growing and this email is my own.

Again, for this networking effort it would be strange if people on this list didn't get involved as it something good to know, offered by cool people that you can get your hands on.  Or you could go take a class and spend a thousands to learn probably the same stuff (with much time spent on theory of course).

Please send me emails for any thoughts.

Thanks!
Brian