Maui Makers Calendar announcement

Peter Menningen

Dec 10, 2019, 11:21:41 AM12/10/19
to maui-make...@googlegroups.com, mauim...@googlegroups.com
We are not using GOOGLE Calendar any more Our calendar now is on our webpage:

Here is the link to the page:
Please bookmark it for reference.

It is currently set to weekly mode. This is the ONLY calendar currently supported by the committee so our other social media links should have this link embedded into  the content there.  When we have time we will try to include monthly mode. (work in progress low priority)  For those who don't keep up  There is NO official Maui Makers  GOOGLE CALENDAR anymore
If you wish to add our events to your personal calendar it is up to you to do it from the links on the individual events

--
Peter Menningen
Sent from my Desktop in Haiku