Abandoned Materials ??

Peter Menningen

Jul 21, 2020, 8:33:44 PM7/21/20
to maui-makers-bo., maui-make...@googlegroups.com, mauim...@googlegroups.com
I have been going through the corner wood rack and area

the following materials that are marked (burried) have surfaced

  • piece of timber about 2'long over 4 x 8  cross section seems to be a redwood variant  Marked Buck J lightly
  • Piece of timber about 5' long slanted cut on one end  about 5 x 9 cross section Marked Jerry B
  • Shelf hole jig marked Paul
  • 2 x 4 pieces  under 3' lengths  marked Brad
  • T&G wood flooring pieces unmarked
  • some hardwood pieces unmarked
  • hardwood strips  Cuts from boards
  • Misc bundles  tied together with blue tape.
  • Cedar fence grid
  • piece of durarock
I have disposed of sheet good cutoffs made from Particle board  that are not full sheets.

--
Peter Menningen
Sent from my Desktop in Haiku