Aloha from Honolulu

John Wang

Jun 4, 2011, 3:05:28 AM6/4/11
to Maui GTUG
Aloha all,

My name is John. I'm currently living in Honolulu. I used to live on
Maui about 3 years ago. I'm actually the organizer for the Honolulu
GTUG and wanted to say hi. Our website is at http://www.honolulu-gtug.org

Cheers,
John

Les Vogel

Jun 4, 2011, 12:34:54 PM6/4/11
to maui...@googlegroups.com
Great John,

  I had meant to send a note earlier when I saw your announcements on TechHui.  My joining Google was so fast I wasn't able to get someone to take over the Maui GTUG process.  Hopefully some of your activities will rub off on Maui.

Good Luck,

Les
--
Les Vogel
415 300-0199 (Google Voice)

"If you don't have any shadows, you aren't standing in the light.." - Lady Gaga

John Wang

Jun 7, 2011, 2:23:37 AM6/7/11
to maui...@googlegroups.com
You're working at google now? Is the maui group over?

Les Vogel

Jun 7, 2011, 9:04:45 AM6/7/11
to maui...@googlegroups.com
Probably - I'll try to breath some life in it next time I visit Maui, but I couldn't get anyone to take over.  This list is small, mostly I organized using TechHui and Maui-Techies.

Les