Re: Digest for maui-gtug@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Randall Unruh

Mar 27, 2011, 3:07:22 PM3/27/11
to maui...@googlegroups.com
Ya, all those cardkey locks are computer controlled. It is easiest to use a RFID reader and just steal a cardkey data of someone passing by. However, I wonder if an app could get a droid to transmit an RFID code?

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 12:43 AM, <maui-gtu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/maui-gtug/topics

    Les Vogel <le...@angeltech.com> Mar 26 11:45AM -1000 ^

    Amusing and cool. If you put your locks on a network you leave open, your
    going to get that.

    --
    *Les Vogel*
    808 870-0418

    "*If you don't have any shadows, you aren't standing in the light..*" - Lady
    Gaga

Les Vogel