Rental still available!

MARGARET FRASER

Jul 14, 2024, 10:30:36 AM (2 days ago) Jul 14
to Mattole Valley Bulletin Board
I'm still looking for a tenant, if anyone is interested or knows of someone looking for a place to call home:  My little homestead is available to rent beginning 8/1/24:  1000 sq ft, 1 BR/1BA house on 5 quiet and private acres at the end of Evergreen Way.  On the grid with phone and internet, wood and propane heat, Washer/dryer, spring water, and garden areas.  Perfect for 1-3 people or a small family.  Rent is $1,000 for house, $350 for additional use of a studio cabin (perfect for an additional bedroom, work space, or storage), plus monthly PGE, Frontier, and a deposit (you pay for propane).  Partial work/trade possible.  Photos available for serious inquiries. Please contact me ASAP either by phone or email if you are interested.  (707-for nein nine-three 63 six) Thank you!