School Lights

mattole school

Sep 8, 2020, 1:28:39 PM9/8/20
to mat...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dave, Lisa and all others concerned about the night lights at the school campus in Petrolia.  I must apologize because I was not aware that the lights were blasting again.  I live completely off the grid (no PG&E or generator) with only solar lights inside and outside my home and have kept the Honeydew School completely dark at night for years because of the waste of energy and the effects on night time wildlife. So, I am completely with you on this. We upgraded our outdoor lighting at the Petrolia site a few years ago with Prop 39 funds and LED energy efficient units were installed.  Unfortunately, some of these are motion sensored which is good when they are off most of the time, but they get triggered on and stay on. I will work with the new maintenance staff to reprogram and 'fix' all of this nuisance lighting and promise to have it resolved very soon. -Karen

Robert Yosha

Sep 8, 2020, 1:37:46 PM9/8/20
to mat...@googlegroups.com, mattole...@gmail.com
Friends,

Karen's reply makes me glad I live here.

Thanks, Karen.

Rob

[...]

Lindsay Merryman

Sep 8, 2020, 11:09:48 PM9/8/20