Junque for you!

laurac...@frontiernet.net

Jul 12, 2024, 9:28:33 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to board mattole
Hi, More cleaning going on.

People leave all kinds of stuff here. Maybe someone needs it. I hate sending stuff that someone, somewhere, might have a use for, to the dump/landfill.

Here we have:
1. A little 2-burner propane camp stove. No idea if it works. Would probably need a new connector gas line and regulator (this one is pretty old) but i do have several of those around, too... so. It's free. Also, there's an extra cooking rack 11 x 14" for whatever campfire purpose.

2. A nice thick piece of tempered glass, 11.5 x 21 inches. Meant for a grow light, but could use anywhere.

3. Couple of thick (1 3/4") wood panels taken from entry doors. They are both 14" wide, but do not match in height-- one is 35 3/4" and the other 37 3/4" tall. Could use for little tiny hobbit-hole doors, or maybe hang sideways to cover some shallow overhead storage area in a camper or cabin.

4. A steering wheel lock (anti-theft device), unopened in its original packaging, with keys.

5. 3 metal containers, probably 2 gallons in all within, of denatured alcohol fuel. Probably some other grower supply someone left behind. Think it's meant for cookstoves.

6. Couple of red plastic gasoline containers. They do not leak, though i cannot speak for the silly overengineered spigots.

7. A thing i do not know. It says H (for Husqvarna, i think) on it. It is the size of a medium backpack, though its frame shows it hooks onto something else-- a lawnmower? Duh. Front and back views of it here.

If you want any of this stuff, please let me know... reply here or at 3562. I can bring anything to a convenient meeting spot, unless you'd like to come over and scour the metal boneyard, etc.

Thank you,
~Laura

2024-7-12,junque,1.jpg
2024-7-12,junque,2.jpg