Housing

Mattapoisett Master Plan

May 12, 2020, 7:58:08 PM5/12/20
to Mattapoisett Master Plan
What types of housing are needed in Mattapoisett? Are there affordable options for first-time buyers or the elder population?

John DeCosta

Aug 20, 2020, 10:54:46 AM8/20/20
to Mattapoisett Master Plan
We are desperate need of more affordable housing for our seniors and our young families. We need affordable apartments and 1st time houses to keep young families in town.

We also need a housing complex under town control, and not state control.

Small affordable retirement homes are also a need

cecile...@hotmail.com

Dec 4, 2020, 4:58:48 PM12/4/20
to Mattapoisett Master Plan

cecile...@hotmail.com

Dec 4, 2020, 5:04:07 PM12/4/20
to Mattapoisett Master Plan

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7:58:08 PM UTC-4, Mattapoisett Master Plan wrote:
What types of housing are needed in Mattapoisett? Are there affordable options for first-time buyers or the elder population?
We definitely need affordable senior housing  in varying forms.